No Tags Found!

D.GURUMURTHY

For Counting 240 days worked, CL SL Weekly Holidays Festival Holidays/general holidays will not be taken in to account for 240 days. (Actual days of work).
From India, Hyderabad
Arunjain.ncl

Dear Dinesh, No he will not be entitled for earned / annual leave for that year in which he has not completed 240 days attendance even after addition of paid leave. AK Jain
From India, Jabalpur
pulipaka_ramarao

Dear Mr.Dinesh Kumar,
Pl go through the contents u/s 79 & 80 i.e.Annual Leave With wages under Factories Act -1948.
If any employee joined on the first day of Calendar Year i.e.January, he will complete 240 days work in the calendar year i.e ends on 31st December.For every completed 20 days of work, the employee earns 01 day EL which can be
availed in the subsequent year.If any employee joins in the middle of calendar year i.e.after January, he will complete two third no.of working days in the remaining days of calendar year. For computing 240 days of work we will consider actual days of work i.e. with out weekly off\'s/Leaves/PH\'s etc.,.We will consider the days of woman employee under Maternity, Temporary disablement of employee met with an injury due to accident arises in the course of employment,strike and lockout which is not illegal on the part of employee and leaves earned in the previous year(EL\'s) should be taken in to consideration.
Thanks & Regards,
V R RAO PULIPAKA

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.