No Tags Found!

prabhanjan_m

Hi, Check out this, it may help u a bit. Regards, Prabhanjan
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Statutory Compliance.pdf (58.5 KB, 205 views)

1satishtripathi

i m thankful to you as i was wondering as to how many things i have gone through and what should i refer and when? all those questions are honoured by one generous overview contributed by you. Heartfelt thanks a million!
satish

From India, New Delhi
narayanan hariharan

Dear Mr.Peer Mohamed,
I am in the look out for a presentation on statutory compliance(PF,ESI,PT,LWF & shops & Est.)
Could you please forward one. mail id :
thanks & regards
Hariharan n

From India, Madras
Ranganath B
Hi Shilpa,
As you told you are new to this field, don't get worry about statutory. Keep on attending statutory audits by clients/from any other professionals. you will be learn more instead of studying somewhere and I'm sure it could help you for perfect statutory knowledge.
Regards
Ranganath

From India, Bangalore
ravi.k457

You have to install the same on your desk top. Just go to start menu and install the same. Regards
From India, Mumbai
jeevarathnam

Hi Shilpa/Prasad,
My kind advice is not to join any Institute. I know some of the institutes who teach the Core HR and Statutory is part of the that program. Even I got trained from HR House. They are not training clearly. They use to just glance on those and leave it.
The best thing is get trained from some labour or ESI, PF consultant. Else you just practice from yourself by seeing & raising questions in this forum.
For more details you can call & get some important tips also from senior persons.
If there are any senior persons in your office just get it cleared from them too. Even they might guide.
If need more details call me.
Jeeva

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi Shilpa/Prasad,
My kind advice is not to join any Institute. I know some of the institutes who teach the Core HR and Statutory is part of the that program. Even I got trained from HR House. They are not training clearly. They use to just glance on those and leave it.
The best thing is get trained from some labour or ESI, PF consultant. Else you just practice from yourself by seeing & raising questions in this forum.
For more details you can call & get some important tips also from senior persons.
If there are any senior persons in your office just get it cleared from them too. Even they might guide.
If need more details call me.
Jeeva

From India, Bangalore
Neer300182

Dear Shilpa,
Greetings for the day!!!
As u said that you have completed your MBA HR then why you want to go for a Course related to Compliance.
If i m not wrong then HR itself includes Compliances
Books are their to help you for referals and you have to gain knowledge through period of time by facing different issues and by providing a better solution for them by ur innovative ideas and experience.
Its all about gaining experience not about doing repitetive courses again and again.
If you face problems just check the related act carefull and you will find the provisions related to every problem but handling of that issue alwys lies on your awareness and smartness.

From India, New Delhi
rubarubaruba
Shilpa
Just check in www.hrhouse.com which gives training for HR candidates based in Bangalore..The duration of the course is for one month...the topics you mentioned are their in their course list...May be this will help

From India, Mumbai
mahesh s patil

Dear All
Warm greetings.
Ofcourse Statutory compliance is the important area of HR work and i'm working on statutory from last one year and still i have to learn lot.
i had got a file relating to this in citihr and again i am posting it, hope it will help u.
any clarrification feel free to ring me up.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Electronic%20Statutory%20Compliances(1).xls (198.0 KB, 173 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.