Ranganath B
Hi Shilpa,
I think you got good information from our team. Just you tell me which act under your company has been registered. Why? I'm asking is Statutory Compliance has to be different from Act to Act Ex: Under Factories Act, Companies Act, Shops & Establishment Act..........
So if you confirm us the exact Act, than we can clarify you, What are all the Statutory Compliance has to maintain Under that prescribed Act.
Regards,
Ranganath

From India, Bangalore
jegatheeswari

hai viewers, i’ve attached an article relevant with qc, pl go through it and send the comments. thanks with regards jena
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc QC ART.doc (93.5 KB, 188 views)

jegatheeswari

hai viewers, see the personnel management concepts and comments on this with regards, jenadeep
File Type: doc pm-material.doc (823.5 KB, 327 views)

jegatheeswari

hai viewers, see the fm small question and answer
File Type: doc financial management- Two Marks.doc (74.0 KB, 285 views)

psuresh
hi sir i am suresh. i am presently working in granite firm.i have required IRPM course. which is instution is providing Diploma in IRPM. plz suggest good repurt institution, with regraads suresh.p

venkata raja

Hi shlipa, PLz find the attachment. Regards, R.Raja
From India, Bangalore
File Type: xls Statutory Compliance.XLS (220.0 KB, 243 views)

jegatheeswari

mr.sanjay patro your attachement really good, congrads,if you got industrial relations and employee welfare please send it is useful for us.
kumar mukesh

Hi.
I need all of you help because iwant to change my company butwrite now i am not getting any opportunity for this you can help me ( 2 years experience in HR Field ESI , PF, Statuatry Register & Complience Knowlege) you can .................
Ok ! BYE

From India, Delhi
kumar mukesh

Dear all Reader ,
I am facing one problem & it may be this problem is very simple to you . i need statutry complience related data . related to all Labour laws .
i need whatever register and form we used in the factories with their Number's
& forms & return when and towhom we sent this one is also in detail.
Sir / Madam if any can solve my this problem .
please send it my mail ID
Regards
Mukesh Kumar

From India, Delhi
mahesh s patil

Shilpa in bangalore some crtificate cources r available like "HR House",Schindler incorporate" u can contact this institutions. hope that u got the some idea. mahesh
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.