No Tags Found!

globaloverseas144

Dear Vami,

Please find my answer below:

a)Regarding your new year party:

You can play some skill test(go for manford website)and distributes prizes to the winner,distributes prises to the best employee of the year,best performer in marketing,quality depat,production,team work/leader etc...

The above tasks are time taking with interest growing amongst the employees of organisation and they will not feel boring and this will a momorable day for them.

b)Regarding your legal action agains the girl,please forget it and try to set a system at your organisatiion according to legal requirments,the appoinment letter should be issues to first day of her joining.

But incase you really want action against her,please reply her about the project and inform her ,if she did't reply on project then you will contact to current employer(but this will look cheap,)and submit a registration post of your company grievences to him and organisation where she currently joined.

After 15 days ,you can submit a warnig letter(if she did't reply on your post) and claimed to labour court ,please put remark that all employment terms has already been communicated to you verbally and you did't signed on appointment letter even continue job for during from ....... till date......

Best Regards

Sajid Ansari

From India, Delhi
joti_81
HI Wish You Happy & Prosperous New Year 2010
From Canada, Montreal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps new_year_flower_roses.pps (379.5 KB, 92 views)

gaurav17484

Vani,
Wish you very happy new year and sorry I was not in town and didn't have internet access.
Please let me know if you still need my help (since I believe festive season is over).
Gaurav
--------------------------------

From India, Pune
vanichennu@gmail.com

Hi ,
I need to design appraisal forms for various departments in my organization.
Can any one guide me how to design appraisal forms for Project manager & HR..
( Parameters should be related to their job description )
Please do this help for me.
======
Vani

From India, Secunderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.