hopegovind

Lesson for first time managers from the experience of Arvind Kejriwal Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: Lesson for first time managers from the experience of Arvind Kejriwal
From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Govind,

While writing the following comments, let me first clarify that neither am I supporter of any political party neither am I critique of Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Admi Party (AAP). However, what I am is silent but keen political observer for the last 35+ years (yes number is correct and do not doubt on typing mistake).

I have gone through the article. Merits of the article apart, I am surprised at the timing of your article. The article would have looked nice fortnight ago. But not any longer. It appears that before posting the link of your blog, you did not take into account what has happened in the national capital in the last 72 hours!

The way he laid siege in the capital, the way his law minister tried to subjugate police personnel, the way he is playing to the gallery, where all this stand in management science?

What Kejriwal is doing is nothing but nonsense. His antics remind me of what Horace said, "brute power bereft of reason falls by its own weight". Today he is using this brute power to bring to halt the administration. Its a matter of time before he falls under his self-destructive methods.

Hardly there is any lesson to learn from his antics or street-smartness. Governance means making the administration efficient, ensuring that government servants work for the general good, ensure that poor get their due, ensure that the laws are implemented in letter and spirit. Rather than tightening the nuts and bolts of administration, what he has done is to release the populist scheme. Possibly this may widen the budgetary deficit.

Your article has jumped the guns. You could have waited for a year since he assumed the power and then written article. "Wait, watch the performance, and then comment" could be the lesson to the reader who reads this article. Penultimate sentence of the article says "I have not written this by thinking a lot or by planning a lot. I simply jolted down those points I felt important and there are still many." There is sufficient evidence of what you say, writing without thinking! Your jottings could "jolt" any person who keeps abreast with the current political affairs.

My article may sound mordacious, nevertheless, nothing is pitiable to see that the Chief Minister of state holding the citizens to his ransom. How can any level-headed persons remain calm by seeing all this?

Thanks,

Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
hopegovind

Hi,
I do not know what other people feel, the fact what I feel and found that these MBAs are making more money, although ITM content may be good but at the end of the day for such a high fee, one cannot get any special treatment as well as its non recognied
what do you people say
Please read following article and comment
Simply Govind: Faking an MBA institute the IIPM, ITM, ICFAI way

From India, Mumbai
captrajeshwarsingh

Dear govind,
if you want to put money in all MBA go for IIT mumbai MBA it is good. CIPD london [ online] , quality certification [ job oriented] many more but you have to do some google and share more info as your education. background, profession , working many more so that can guide you better.
regards,
capt Rajeshwar Singh

From India, Thana
SmithaKumar

Dear Govind,
Could you kindly forward me this fake list.
Regards,
Smitha Chanchal
Head, Verifications
smitha@jantakhoj.com
Direct 040 4200 7092
JantaKhoj.com | Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
This message and any attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately. You must not copy this message or use it for any purpose nor publish or disclose its contents to any other person.

From India, Hyderabad
hopegovind

Learning is a never ending process. You should always read someting
Below is the list of free kindle ebooks you can read and share which is absolutely free for a limited period of time
Career questions, universities, degree, HR and business management : Free Kindle ebooks on business, economics to read on this weekend
Please read and share

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

How to use LinkedIn to advance your career, tips from Alan Collins, an HR author and leader with extensive experience. Please click on my following article. Credit for the article goes to Alan Collins
Business, Career, HR, Universities, Distance Edu
#careerthroughlinkedin #careerplanning #jobhuntingthroughlinkedin

From India, Mumbai
Hardeep

My survey so far indicates about 50 % of the people on Social Sites have never applied to a job advertised on the same !
You can participate in the same . The link is :
Effectiveness of Job Ads on "Social Media " like LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter etc.
It takes only two minutes. Please vote in and get your friends in too to get the true, unbiased data as of date.
Thank you !

From United States, New York
hopegovind

good Hardeeep, all such step adda value. More and more research and survet we conduct, we can see the practicality of such tools. I believe and practice, LinkedIn is way better than hiring from Job Portals
Although, sometime it is complex

From India, Mumbai
mushk
FREE BOOK ON OPTICAL DISPENSING AND GENERAL SELLING SKILLS. BY MUSHTAQ AHMED, Deputy General Manager Yateem Group.
From Kuwait, Kuwait
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf OPTICAL DISPENSING AND SELLING SKILLS PART 1.pdf (731.5 KB, 148 views)
File Type: pdf Optician Skills Part 2.pdf (5.16 MB, 182 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.