No Tags Found!

nashbramhall

I wonder where Anubhav has gone after raising the question. I normally do not comment on such questions that lack details. For example, Dinesh Divekar has raised a number of questions for which we have not got any answers from Anubhav.
It's also possible that Anubhav is a student that is seeking answers to an assignment question. I do appreciate the contribution of members, but would have preferred if people had waited for a response from Anubhav for the questions raised by Dinesh Divekar.
I hope members take this comment as a constructive one and not a criticism.

From United Kingdom
Anonymous
Dear Mr. Anubhav Sir,
I am totally agree with Mr Dinesh Divekar Sir, Have you investigated all the matter , If employee refuse the warning letter then may be the point of view of employee is different . So please investigate all the matter Again and specially in Presence of both Employee as well as HOD .

From India, Delhi
ramraz
Record all the process of investigation and keep maintain evidence photo copies for further process is essential.
From India, Hyderabad
udayninan61@gmail.com
Procedure we have successfully adopted & legally sound:
1)Offer letter to the employee, by way of personal service in the presence of 2 witnesses. If employee refuses, inform the employee orally that the leter is being sent by registered post AD, to his last known residential address. Also inform him that in that communication of the contents of the letter will be complete from our side whether he receives the letter or even if he refuses it. (This is known as constructive notice or presimed notice to employee)
2) Write an endorsement om the original letter in hand " Offered to Mr......., on ......(date), in the presence of ........................ ( names of 2 witnesses). Mr ............ refused to accept the letter. Hence the letter is being sent by registered post AD to his residence. Mr ........Was informed of the same." ..Put signatures of person issuing & 2 witnesses below the endorsement.
2) After the letter has been delivered (or refused, as the case may be), proceed with you next step. Keep the letter with proof of posting in personal record of employee.

From India, Mumbai
rdsyadav

Dear Anubhav,
This is a peculiar situation- needs some different treatment with harder views to handle wrong doer.From the facts as above, I want to suggest here that you should handle employee not by increasing paper work , yet necessary, but you need to bring him at zero level strategically. Of course, this may not happen in JUST one time with one formula. You need to observe such behaviours and analyse from IR point of consideration that mandated service rules should get full acceptance by every employee.
Not accepting WL by delinquent employee is certainly another serious offence. HR can not afford a delinquent employee who could not be even warned on having indulged with objectionable behaviour or on any acts which is subversive of discipline. Issue now a charge sheet clubbing with previous things this non acceptance of any lawful order that all his acts and behaviours etc have made him liable for disciplinary actions . If you do not have own certified orders then Model SO and Company's Service rules prevailing meant for all working employees are applicable . Wait for written explanation and quickly institute domestic enquiry . Two witnesses from Time office + concerned department can be adduced and suspend at least for 4 days as punishment with another Office order. This you should display over notice board, send regd. letter and give a copy to g/man. .

This way you need to restore discipline as well of firm and fair image of your department . Employee must display discipline and comply the prevailing practices across organization and dis-obedience and insubordination can not be tolerated in organization- that message should also go to shop floor.
You can contact me for any help to act as above.
Regds,

RDS Yadav
Management Adviser and Trainer
Director-Future Institute of Management and Technology
Mob.09634532026
email:navtaranghrs@gmail.com

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.