bhonsle.vikram
Employee Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme... Also just an addition to the earlier post where you mention Employer contribution to admin charges for PF, & to EDLI & its admin charges, I would like to add that there might be Inspection charges
- 0.18% PF
- 0.005% for EDLIS
This is only if the inspections actually take place..
Cheers

From India, Surat
sarfaraj

Hello and Hi...
Bindu Ji..that very kind of you of providing info on calculation.
but the very worrysome affair is that i,tried ard to get these information..but could not find it..can you reall guide me wherein i can get these valuable statutory guidelines in terms of calculation or freom wherin i can get official gazzete...
Kindly help me on this .....
Take Care...
Sarfaraj

ratikantarath
malikji plz tell suppose an existing pf holder employee's basic salary increased above 6500 and company don't want to deduct there pf and want to make exempt from pf then whart procedure should be followed.
can filling of form 11 and in form 10 showing that employee left from pf scheeme is elegible. plz guide us what should i do. for curent employee whose basic increased to above 6500. plz imediate response nees

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.