No Tags Found!

hopegovind

Hello Friends,
There are no proper update about recent development in the PF Act, I have collected all the materials and have made it interactive. Please read following blogpost and share
your all comments are welcome
Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: Recent Development in the PF and Misc. Act

From India, Mumbai
boss2966

Dear Govind You have compiled the PF details in simple language in your blogspot. You can directly post the same in Cite HR, so that our members can get benefitted from the thread.
From India, Kumbakonam
hopegovind

A fake institute with the name ISBM India is circulating/ selling MBA degree in India. When I confronted them with questions, they preferred to leave the chat. See entire details and transcript on my blogpost. Please read and share to save maximum people's life.
Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: Why ISBM's MBA degree is a fake and useless MBA
I hope my above post clarified your all question and answers

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

A fake institute with the name ISBM India is circulating/ selling MBA degree in India. When I confronted them with questions, they preferred to leave the chat. See entire details and transcript on my blogpost. Please read and share to save maximum people's life.
Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: Why ISBM's MBA degree is a fake and useless MBA
I wrote above blogpost about a fake B school with the name ISBm but I have also answered your query i.e. whether a full time MBA and distance MBA are equal
I hope my above post clarified your all question and answers

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

Do not waste your career by choosing a fake and degree scam universities for MBA programme. JBIMS has announced admission for part time Management programme i.e. equivalent to MBA. JBIMS is amongst top 10 B schools in India. In this blog post I have mentioned about fee, process and all details.
Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: Part time management programme admission open at JBIMS

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

Hello Friends,
MOOC is talk of the HR circle and there even talk that possibly in future, it may take over the university degrees (possibly not)
Well, it is true that such MOOC (massive open online courses) have provided quality training and education free of cost to doorstep
I have handpicked such few useful courses required for communication development.
These free online courses on communication skills are from University of Virginia and University of Washington and other institutes and they are free of cost
Please read and share following link and you may also enroll for a course suitable for you
Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: Free certificate MOOC online courses on communication skills

From India, Mumbai
hopegovind

Hi Friends,

You may refer following blogpost for details. Now everybody is in hurry to take "MBA" and so everybody want to sell it like "hot cake"

Time to time, I have written various blogpost

Simply Govind: Myth and fact about MBA

I have clarified about a Diploma and MBA of NMIMS

Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: Question and answer on distance PG diploma of NMIMS

All PG Diplomas are not equivalent to MBA

Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PG Diploma in Management equivalent to an MBA

What about SCDL? Aren't they making fool and selling cheap aluminium pretending as a diamond?

Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: How to choose a distance learning MBA

How to choose a distance learning MBA, this post help you

Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: How to choose a distance learning MBA

and finally

Human Resources, Business, Management and career questions blog.: Sikkim Manipal University- Distance Education exposed- may be involved in high degree scam

I hope this will help you to make informed decision

All comments and questions are welcome but illogical argument is definitely not.

Regards

Govind

From India, Mumbai
vsrege

1.I always feel there IS a difference between KNOW_LEDGE and EDUCATION.
2.Knowledge is to be acquired, gathered, collected while in today's times you may be able to BUY Education directly.
3. Education need NOT necessarily mean SUCCESS and Lack of education need not mean Failure.
4. Diploma is No Less than a degree if skills are concerned.....Yes degree may seem to Impart you with more Information (education) not necessarily knowledge.
5. Finally in the field of Management, Knowledge and Inherent skills and Attitude are more Important for success than just a string of High degrees.
- Dr VSRege
Faculty Health Care Management (HR - hosp Planning)

From India, Mumbai
nashbramhall

I agree with Govind that not all MBAs are of equal value and not all Post Grad Diplomas are equivalent to MBAs. As I am not pursuing any qualification, I have not looked at the links provided to comment on them.
VSRege is right about the 3 key areas which a Higher Education student is supposed to possess when entering employment.
I have attached a ppt presentation on Internship which covers those 3 key areas. I found a good write up on the difference between Knowledge and Education at Difference Between Knowledge and Education | Difference Between | Knowledge vs Education

From United Kingdom
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Internship.ppt (932.0 KB, 654 views)

ManagementGuru2014

If the Diploma is full time and of 2 years duration it should be considered as equivalent to MBA. For example all autonomous institutes like IIMs and NITIE give diploma, which has more value than MBA in majority of university affiliated institutions.
From United States, Powell
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.