No Tags Found!

jawed.raz
Hi i am looking for timesjob monster or naukri portal on sharing basis for bangalore region. Regards Raj 9964213612
From India, Bangalore
ram2hr

Hi Very sad to hear....
This is not the right time to take revenge on your Boss.....Please understand being HR you need a very good background verification, Image to be healthy in career.... Better resign in the company like if they are not interested to pay better throw the job to them and do not leave as such insist for 1 month notice period/pay so you can get a right job within 1 month they should bother as they are missing a very loyal employee.... All the very best for your future....
Regards,
Ramkishore

From India, Bangalore
ginger99r
Hi Nitin,
You have a choice to either fall down & be grounded forever.... or to rise back and run faster.
How old are you??.... Are you telling us that Nitin can't even find 1 damn job..... I don't think so
Look at you self.... is this the first setback that u have every received... I am sure in life you would have
come across multiple challanges.... And believe me everything happen for a reason..or like Steve Job's said
Life is about connecting the DOT's.
If u can't find a single job in Delhi NCR...mark me a mail - I will help u find many :)
Rgds,
Rakesh
Corporate Trainer HR

From India, New Delhi
Manasi0206
Hi Nit
I agree to Rakesh. I am surprized that you cannot find HR related jobs in Delhi/NCR. I keep receiving so many naukri updates about HR openings in the same region. You may want to re-check your resume, its title or may simply search more rigorously.

From India, Mumbai
svsrana

"nitluck"
during downturns/ restructurings/ mergers, we let other people go..
what advise would we give another:
find a new job....
at times one has to shift vocations but in your case its not required.
lastly dont burn bridges...

From India, Delhi
skjohri1

Hi Nit,
I am in agreement with Mr R ,ao to leave with good taste and leave decently, as the company is not doing well. However, please get an experience certificate from the company. As regards a new job Priya is right and follow her advice.
Good Luck.
Regards
S.K.Johri

From India, Delhi
nitluck

Dear All,
thank you so much to all of you to giving wonderful suggestion. I am 29 years old with having 8-9 yrs exp. details are given below
Current Position :-Manager - HR
Total Experience:- 8-9 Yrs with specializations in (HR Generalist, Compensation , Payroll, MIS-Attrition Analysis ,HR Dashboard, Policy Making, Statutory Compliance, Reimbursement, Recruitment, Attendance, F&F, Appraisal , Joining Exit form, Offer & Appt. Letter, Leaves, PF, ESIC, P - Tax, LWF, Gratuity, Legal, Employee Welfare, HR Audit, Exit interview, Employee Ref. Check etc...)
Current CTC :- 4.0 Lac
Expected CTC :- Negotiable
City :- Delhi/NCR.
Looking for Job the post of AM-HR / DM-HR & Mgr HR
For the profile of HR Gamut / Generalist, HR Payroll.
Please help in if possible to getting new job.
thanks & regards.
nitluck

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.