No Tags Found!

anil.arora

Hi Vipin, cud you please share more about you and qualification, You said that you are working as Store in Charge and intended to go for SAP progaram..
Well you can go for SAP Material Management course from any reputed institute and rest depends on your skills, your learning and your hard work, you can get company job anytime...

From India, Gurgaon
sunil jogdeo

In Aurangabad, videocon has a special company which trains in SAP and also absorbs in employment. Can give you contact person name if you are planning to do so.
From India, Mumbai
Namrata vyas
sir u should give him some more time for improvement.. as kajal said u should provide him training.
From India, Ahmadabad
loginmiracle

Dear Vipin,
Before you get into SAP course pl.consider these aspects/answer to these which would help U to decide -
1. What is your basic qualification and lineage, unless you have basic qualification and knowledge on computer applications/IT it may be difficult for you to cope with SAP. SAP Course is a rewarding one which would cost a few lakhs in fees if you can afford it is OK.
2. If your qualification is in Material Mmt. line then SAP course is not essential.
3. May be your college itself may run a SAP course, then it may be possible to join there and complete the course in-house as internal candidate, at cheaper fees and without leaving your present job. Then after completing the course you may decide to venture out.
All the best.
kumar.s.

From India, Bangalore
king shrenik
Dear Pulkit
You can issue him "End Probation" Letter. And you can always have your stand clear with the accepted copy of his Appointment Letter.
Let him go to Labour Court, your case is pretty strong.
Note: Be hand on with his Performance details.
Regards
Shrenik Lodha
Executive HR

From India, Bangalore
anwar.y
Whereas i understand the case this is purely an attitude problems bcoz the employee is threatenining the management of labour court etc. in such a short span of time adjudjing somebody's mettle can not be justified as everybody has indicated in there discussions. But at the same time the attitude shown by the concerned employeee is not good for the organisation. threfore, in my opinion your idea of his separation is correct. but take some time and use the time for comleting your home work like pms, training etc before firing him. this will not only help you to avoid any legal complications but also save the face value of the organisation.
hope you undrstand my points.
thanks
ANWAR YAHYA ABDALI
HR EXECUTIVE
SNGL PVT. LTD.

From India, Patna
vindhyav4
Subject - Re: Job Termination
Dear Mr. Pulkit,
As you told that person got recruited on 7 th December, I think it is very short period to assess him. First u see that what is the problem with that guy. U also see his attitude towards his seniors, his way of working etc. In my opinion its very short period. Give him some more days to prove or give one small task. If he fails in this, then you can terminate him but by legal process?
Thanks.
Regards,
Vindhyachal Tiwari

From India, Khopoli
tejaschikshe123
Dear Mr. Pulkit,
To terminate any employee is very easy Job, but if u follow the procedure as a HR Professional that will be helpful to you. Please focus on following points:
1** In probation clause, Company can terminate any employee any time
2** You first talk with HOD, then the Particular Employee about the performance
3** we cannot assess anyone in very short tenure
4** Give him Extra time to prove himself on the platform
5** if not give him a Written warning letter / Intimation Letter about the poor performance
6** if not, You can extend his probation
7** if not, u can terminate him.
Thanx
Tejas Chikshe
Asst. Manager HR & Admin

From India, Mumbai
gurubux.gulati

Hey pulkit,
Reading your errorfull post, I feel that there is a serious communication problem from your side. That poor chap must get better separation package from the company that is happy to employ u.

From India, Jamnagar
nkulsh

Pulkit
I have a suggestion. Why dont you just copy & paste the exact termination / Notice period clause of your offer / appointment letter... Let's then look at what can be done and what cannot.
What is interesting is that every one feels it is the right of the employee to be in this job. I'm sorry people. The right to keep the employee in the JOB rests with the organization as much as the Employees right to Leave that organization and being in HR you need to exercise this right sometime.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.