No Tags Found!

gaurav46
Hi All
Is it legal the company should issue the pay slip?
i have been asking my HR and MD for a long time (3 Weeks) to give me my pay slip as i have decided to move to other company and there is no proper response, they are saying that they are very busy.
What legal steps i can take??
Thanks
Gaurav

From India, Madras
R.N.Khola

Dear Gaurav,
Issue of pay/wage slip is necessary where the establishment is covered under the Minimum Wages, 1948 to its employees but if you are not covered under the definition of the employee or this Act is not applicable in your case then it is the discretion of the employer whether he issues it or not.Now see whether you are entitled to have this or not & if yes then approach the Law enforcing agency i.e. Labour department of your area.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
vishwanathsavula

HI Gaurav,
Issuance of a payslip was discussed somewhere in APSHOPS ACT or Payment of Wages Act. I am not sure whether is it mandatory. But when your employer is not able to issue your pay slip, try to understand the problem. Whether are you on the roll of the company?
Still if your manager doesn't issue a payslip ask him to issue a salary certifcate, which may serve your purpose..
Regards,
Vishwanath

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.