Here is the answer from my end.
Internal training - This happens when the, Trainers are on the company payrolls conduct the training programs for the employees as when as required. e.g induction programs conduted by HR & Training depts in most companies. Here trainers are the employees of the company.
External training - In this process, an external trainer from a training company or a freelance trainer is invited to conduct a 1or2 day workshop for the employees. this is external training.
Let me know if you require more info.
The difference rightly is as mr. M.Readdy have put across. But I wish to add a key point of difference. i.e. :
Internal Trainings: Where more often than not, the training is focused on the companies products / services / policies / operations Or some basic skills
In External Training : the organization seeks knowledge & skill that can enhance the employees productivity skills / behavioral skills / performance skills etc.
Welcome to Integral Interface :: Synergizing Knowledge & Expertise ::
Also called In House Training and they are all training performed in the organization which will include
• Inviting external vendors to run programs in the organization (when organization invites a vendor to run a program in the organization usually for groups from 5 to 50) this method helps cut costs
• On Job Training (when training is required within the same job when gaps are found)
• Job Rotation (when employee takes up a different role in the organization usually requires training to undertake the position
• Induction Programs (when the employees joins the organization)
• Company Health & Safety Programs (once you have set specific health & safety regulations the company needs to run periodical training programs to the staff on these rules)
• Fire Drills
All Trainings employees are nominated to attend outside the organization and they are segregated into 2 groups Local training & overseas training
Local Training: All trainings attended by employees outside the organization but in a local training provider i.e. in the employee’s country
Overseas Training: When the employees is sponsored to travel outside his country to attend a training program
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> training company training programs freelance trainer job training Location-India-Aurangabad training provider Complete List Of Categories