Snehaa6

Dear Seniors, I want to conduct an external Training, kindly suggest how to write a request email to the Trainer. Regards, Sneha HR Executive
From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Snehaa,

When you initiated a discussion with the external faculty, he/she must have given you a quotation. Based on the quotation, please issue the Purchase Order (PO) to the faculty. You are purchasing services from the service provider. The issue of the PO is the most appropriate method of establishing a relationship with the contractor (service provider).

In the PO, mention the terms and conditions. Roughly, the PO includes information on what type of services are required, where required, when required, what will be the cost of the services, payment terms etc. While issuing the PO, ensure that the terms are settled unambiguously and nothing is left to the interpretations that may lead to misunderstanding and bitterness.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Snehaa6

Sir, Your Reply is satisfactory but i want to start from- As discussed over the phone.....
From India, Delhi
anizer

As discussed over the phone,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to formally request training services from you as an external trainer. Our conversation has left me confident in your expertise and ability to provide valuable insights to our team.

The training we are seeking is essential for our team's professional development and growth. We believe your knowledge and experience align perfectly with our requirements. To provide you with a better understanding of our needs, I would like to outline the specific details of the training we are looking for:

1. Training Topic: [Specify the topic or subjects of the training, including any specific areas of focus.]

2. Training Date(s) and Duration: [Provide tentative dates or a preferred timeframe for the training, as well as the expected duration.]

3. Location: [Indicate whether the training will be conducted on-site at our office or remotely.]

4. Number of Participants: [Specify the approximate number of participants who will be attending the training.]

5. Training Objectives: [Outline the goals and objectives you expect the training to achieve.]

6. Training Format: [Describe whether you envision the training as a workshop, seminar, webinar, or any other specific format.]

7. Materials and Resources: [Specify if you or your team will need to provide any materials, equipment, or resources for the training.]

8. Budget: [If you have a specific budget allocated for this training, please provide that information. Otherwise, we can discuss pricing and payment terms.]

9. Any Additional Requirements: [Include any other specific requirements or expectations you may have regarding the training.]

We believe that your training services will greatly benefit our team, and we are eager to move forward with the arrangement. If you are available, we would appreciate the opportunity to schedule a meeting to further discuss the details, clarify any questions, and finalize the training plan.

Please let us know your availability, and we will coordinate a suitable time for a follow-up discussion. Your expertise and guidance will play a pivotal role in enhancing our team's skills and knowledge, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Thank you for considering our request. We are excited about the prospect of working with you and are confident that your training will contribute significantly to our team's success.

Best regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Title]
[Company Name]
[Contact Information]

From India, Selam
Raghunath Sabat

Subject: Request for External Training

Dear [Trainer's Name],

My name is Sneha, and I am the HR Executive at [Company Name]. I am writing to you today to request an external training for our team.

We are currently looking for training on [topic of training]. We believe that this training would be beneficial for our team as it would help us to [benefits of training].

I have attached a list of the specific topics that we would like to cover in the training. I have also attached a budget for the training.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with a quote for the training. I would also like to know if you are available to conduct the training in [date range].

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Sneha

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.