From "sayhi2mallik" : Hi, I want to withdraw PF from my previous organization. I would like to know the procedure for the same and how much time does it take for the entire process to complete. Regards Mallik
12th February 2007 From United States, Dearborn

Santosh Iyer 10
Hi Mr. Mallik,
For withdrawing PF you will have to fill up form 19 & 10-c which will be deposited in PF office by your earlier employer 60 days after your leaving that organization & then within 45 days the said amount would be deposited in your bank account given by you while filling up the PF form.
Santosh Iyer
12th February 2007 From India, Pune
Hi Malik, I have a query , as i have left my last company more than 1year back. I do have the PF number and other detail. Will i be Eligible for with drawing my PF amount ? Waiting for a response
12th February 2007 From India, Mumbai
nileshchudiwal2006 1
Dear HR friend,
For withdrwal PF you must follow the following
1) Collect withdrwal form from concerned pf office (form 10 C), if you are eligbile for pension then collect form 10 C.
2) Fillup all information related to you with stamped signature and submit it to your previous employer.
3) If you are submitting this after long period then you should give the reason that why delay in fillup and with your bank pass book xerox copy.
4) Employer should submit the same with all the details at their end like 3 a, signature of authorised person etc. with covering letter.
5) After submiting it, pf office will view your case and submit your amount through cheque in given bank account no by you.
I hope you will satisfy after reading this, if not please email me or my friend santosh Iyer
13th February 2007 From India, Pune
Jony_M 3
Hi Mr.
1. Please collect form 19-B & Form 10-C (if your services is >6 month but <10 years) from your local PF office after 60 days from the date of leaving.
2. Filled these forms clearly and acurately.
3. your concerned employer will sign the forms with a statement of current contribution (Form 3A)
4. Submit the form to local PF office where your PF account is maintaining.
5. After 30 days your PF accumulation will be cleared.
Hope, you will find the answaer in order.
13th February 2007 From India, New Delhi
Varun Singh
Hi Satish,
I truly appreciate your initiative in helping others. I also need your help.
I have changed my job and want to know which form I need to fill to transfer my PF from my old company to my new company.
Kindly suggest.
Varun Singh
14th February 2007 From India, Hyderabad
Dear Mr. Malik,
For withdrawal of your PF accumulations, you will have to collect Form 19 from your Personnel Department / nearest EPFO.
You can Form 13 for transfer of your PF from earlier organization to new organization.
To avail withdrawal benefit under Employee Pension Scheme, 1995, you will have to fill in Form 10C and submit the same to your previous organization. There is a waiting period of 2 months after which the said Form 10C shall be forwarded to EPFO by your previous employer. EPFO, after the receipt of said Form 10C will credit the amount accumulated in your pension fund to the SB A/C you have mentioned in Form 10C. This withdrawal benefit is available to you if you have worked for less than 9.5 years in a particular organization.
Please revert in case any further details are required.

14th February 2007
Hi Umesh, Are there any chances that your previous organisation would not submit the Forms to PF Office? And are there any remedies for the same? Best Regards Ravi
14th February 2007 From India, Gurgaon
sush_s 9
I was working in Delhi till 30th Dec 06. I joined a new firm in Noida starting Jan 07........
I have heard that PF transfer from Delhi to UP takes a very long time so ppl have advised me to withdraw the amount.
What would you suggest in this case...
14th February 2007 From India, New Delhi
Hi. I need to withdraw my PF amount from a company i left in nov 2005. i had sent the request before with form 10C and form 19, hwoever they wrote back saing that i need to fill up another form called Form for alloting National Social Security number(NSSN). pls advise how do i withdraw the amount now and what is the procedure?
13th July 2008 From India, Mumbai
To be part of this and many other peer to peer discussions, Register at CITE which provides insights into real world issues and fosters community support and learning.

Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.

About Us - Advertise - Contact Us - RSS   On Google+  
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms Of Service
Facebook Page | Follow Us On Twitter | Linkedin Network