Hi Mr. Mallik,
For withdrawing PF you will have to fill up form 19 & 10-c which will be deposited in PF office by your earlier employer 60 days after your leaving that organization & then within 45 days the said amount would be deposited in your bank account given by you while filling up the PF form.
Dear HR friend,
For withdrwal PF you must follow the following
1) Collect withdrwal form from concerned pf office (form 10 C), if you are eligbile for pension then collect form 10 C.
2) Fillup all information related to you with stamped signature and submit it to your previous employer.
3) If you are submitting this after long period then you should give the reason that why delay in fillup and with your bank pass book xerox copy.
4) Employer should submit the same with all the details at their end like 3 a, signature of authorised person etc. with covering letter.
5) After submiting it, pf office will view your case and submit your amount through cheque in given bank account no by you.
I hope you will satisfy after reading this, if not please email me or my friend santosh Iyer
1. Please collect form 19-B & Form 10-C (if your services is >6 month but <10 years) from your local PF office after 60 days from the date of leaving.
2. Filled these forms clearly and acurately.
3. your concerned employer will sign the forms with a statement of current contribution (Form 3A)
4. Submit the form to local PF office where your PF account is maintaining.
5. After 30 days your PF accumulation will be cleared.
Hope, you will find the answaer in order.
Dear Mr. Malik,
For withdrawal of your PF accumulations, you will have to collect Form 19 from your Personnel Department / nearest EPFO.
You can Form 13 for transfer of your PF from earlier organization to new organization.
To avail withdrawal benefit under Employee Pension Scheme, 1995, you will have to fill in Form 10C and submit the same to your previous organization. There is a waiting period of 2 months after which the said Form 10C shall be forwarded to EPFO by your previous employer. EPFO, after the receipt of said Form 10C will credit the amount accumulated in your pension fund to the SB A/C you have mentioned in Form 10C. This withdrawal benefit is available to you if you have worked for less than 9.5 years in a particular organization.
Please revert in case any further details are required.
Hi. I need to withdraw my PF amount from a company i left in nov 2005. i had sent the request before with form 10C and form 19, hwoever they wrote back saing that i need to fill up another form called Form for alloting National Social Security number(NSSN). pls advise how do i withdraw the amount now and what is the procedure?
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
25470 views30 replies
Topic Categories >> pf number form 19 bank account form 1 pf withdraw my pf new company pf amount withdrwal form pf form employee pension scheme central govt pf withdrawal pf transfer notice period my dues pf account form 3a pension fund pension scheme pf withdrawal form social security Location-United States-Dearborn
Discuss problems with your peers without getting into personal specifics.
Access to years of discussion data available to everyone at no cost.