No Tags Found!

Swapna

Hi ALL,

WHEN LIZARD CAN, WHY CANN'T WE?

This is a true story that happened in Japan.

In order to renovate the house, someone in Japan Breaks open the wall.

Japanese houses normally have a hollow space between the wooden walls.

When tearing down the walls, he found that there was a lizard stuck there

because a nail from outside hammered into one of its feet. He sees

this, feels pity, and at the same time curious, as when he checked the

nail, it was nailed 10 years ago when the house was first built.

What happened?

The lizard has survived in such position for 10 years! In a dark wall

partition for 10 years without moving, it is impossible and mind boggling.

Then he wondered how this lizard survived for 10 years! without moving a

single step--since its foot was nailed!

So he stopped his work and observed the lizard, what it has been doing,

and what and how it has been eating. Later, not knowing from where it

came, appears another lizard, with food in its mouth.

Ahh! He was stunned and touched deeply. For the lizard that was stuck by

nail, another lizard has been feeding it for the past 10 years...

Such help! such a beautiful love! Such happened even with this tiny

creature ... What can help do? It can do wonders!

Help can do miracles!

Imagine? it has been doing that untiringly for 10 long years, without

giving up hope on its partner.

Think, will u do that to your partner ?

Think that will you do it to your Mom,

Who brought you after a big struggle of TEN long months ?

Or at least to your Dad, Friends , Coworkers, Brothers & and Sisters ?

Imagine what a small creature can do that a creature blessed with a

brilliant mind can't.

I was touched when I heard this story and started wondering about

relationships between family members, friends, coworkers, brothers,

sisters.

As information and communication technology advances, our access to

information becomes faster and faster. But the distance between human

beings . . . is it getting closer as well?

I ask you...please never abandon your loved ones.

HELP is an act, do it, let it go. LOVE is a gift, take it, let it grow.

PATIENCE is a sign, we should wear, let it show.

From India, Hyderabad
Jovince
very true dear, so is our Gods abundant love who created the u and me et de creature !!! God Loves U
From India, New Delhi
Swapna

Hi, God Loves Every Creature on this earth and comes to rescue when in need. Only thing One should have is Faith on Him.
From India, Hyderabad
sawant.priya

Hi Swapna

Gud Post...keep posting

When we allow ourselves to understand the impact our actions have not only on ourselves but the planet we live on, we realize the necessity to take loving action. We each have the power to correct conditions within as well as to affect the world we live in. There are so many ways to apply love in our everyday lives. Yet, if we do not take care of ourselves, it is virtually impossible to feel and share love with the world around us. As an act of self-love, we can begin to educate ourselves and learn to take care of our physical bodies as well as keep our thoughts and feelings positive and loving. Nurturing ourselves also teaches us how to nurture life around us. Practice constant acts of kindness and you bring kindness upon this planet. Forgiveness is the easiest and most powerful act of kindness you can make. Both for yourself and for others, this activity promotes unity, harmony and oneness that transmutes the old into the new. This magnificent planet is filled with opportunities to experience love, tolerance, peace and joy. When we, as individuals, realize our potential to love unconditionally, we transform ourselves and the planet at the same time. Such is the power we wield every moment of every day. The choice is ours to create a world of joy and happiness, love and goodwill.

Every moment of every day is a new beginning. This can be a powerful mantra or affirmation. The meaning held in these words opens us to a new way of living and experiencing life. Each moment holds a new beginning of possibility and an opportunity to create without limitation. We can let go of what we perceive or believe is before us and allow our personal potential to shine through. Start each day as a new journey of self discovery. Let go of yesterday and tomorrow and embrace the power of now. Remind yourself daily of the newness of life in the moment

Regards

Priya

From China
K D Kavaiya
Dear All,
Whenever we see, listen, come across any situation, if simply we think "had it been me in that situation what I would expect others to do for me"- we should do the same to others. If you want joy-give joy to others first, if you want everybody to smile at you, smile at others, if you want that friends, relatives, neighbors, colleagues should help you whenever you are in need, help them in their needs right now.

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.