No Tags Found!

vikasrecom
Dear Sir,
I work for a MNC at a good position. Recently I got a job offer from Reliance Infotech. The job offer did not mention anyting about the role I will need to take up. They only gave a Job ID.
I was over joyous and curious to know more about the job I am being offered. I wrote back to the ID I was provided.
I received a reply from the Recruitment Manager of Reliance Infotech, which was very rude and non professional. He said that it is not necessary for me to know what job I am offered. The job will be as per my resume. Then he started using all sorts of un professional language which really hurt me.
I am very much interested to join Reliance INfotech but I want to complain about this manager. Is there any forum through which I can put my grievances accross. Any person reading his mail will loose his temper.
Please guide me where to complain about him.

From India, Hyderabad
runaberry

Dear Vikas,
First find the details of the manager who sent you the mail.
If you have already got the offer letter , the designation wil say it all.
Secondly find who the manager reports to and then write to him asking about your job profile and then build yor rapprt with him/her.If this is done ,then brief him about his junior or fwd him the mail sent to you.
Remember it is important for you to get this job but at the same time one should not loose his self respect as you have the right to know about the job you are being offered.
The protocol says report it to his boss ,if no use , report to higher management.It is a big company and they need to know what is happening .
regards,
Runa

From India, Delhi
octavious

HELLO,
SHOOT MAIL TO THE EMAIL ID ADDRESS PROVIDED ON RELIANCE WEBSITE,
YOU CAN ALSO SHOOT MAILS TO THEIR OTHER DEPARTMENT IF YOU CAN FIND THE SAME ON THE NET BY DOING PROPER SEARCH,
THEY HAVE GOOD HR SYSTEM
THANK YOU
OCTAVIOUS

From India, Mumbai
vikasrecom
This is Vikas again. I would like to brief out what that manager has told me.
" We only give answers of tht questions which are necessary.
If you were not able to find and Submit and EVC Certificate,then there is
no use to connect with Reliance Infotech.We have selected you to work
in our company, due to your qualities you mentioned in your
CV/Resume.But if you have so many questions about your work status,and many issues. Then how can u continue further with us for your Job.
""" We only need best employees , not the Question Mark Characters Candidates. After 3 days , if we doesn't receive your EVC
Code no. , or EVC Certificate . Application will get reject
I would request you to read and let me know if it can hurt any applicant. The manager looks like a psycho.

From India, Hyderabad
octavious

HELLO,
I DON'T KNOW IF ITS RIGHT, BUT RELIANCE HAS ITS OWN BLOG STARTED FOR ITS CDMA CUSTOMERS, HAVE YOU BLOGGED RECENTLY, IF NOT THEN CUT PASTE COPY THE ENTIRE MAIL AS IT IS WITH ADDRESS OF THE SENDER, IN THEIR OWN BLOG, LETS SEE IF THINGS WORK OR NOT,
BUT THEN AGAIN I WOULD ADVISE, THERE ARE TWO OPTIONS FOR US, EITHER WE IGNORE A PERSON, AND HIS ACT, OR WE TAKE UP THE MATTER AND THEN DECIDE THE FINALE AS PER OUR WISH,
CHOICE IS YOUR, YOU CAN DECIDE, AS TO TAKE WHICH OPTION
THANK YOU
OCTAVIOUS

From India, Mumbai
rohitg
Vikas: Can you also post your mail to the recruitment manager?
Nonetheless, the reply posted by the manager does seem overly authoritative.
I'd suggest that you locate a friend in the target company and seek his/her help in reporting the matter to the faulting manager's superior. If the company is keen on its external image, they'd surely correct the erring manager. If not, I'd suggest you stay away from that company.
/Rohit

Gargishetty
Hello Vikas,
If this is the job you will be taking up then i would think its best for you to let go off this incident.
From the managers mail there are 2 things one can derive,one he is showing superior tantrums , two he is probably over worked with hundreds or more such queries.
I would go for the latter, with such companies recruiting 100's every week , they will be posted with a million questions. Their replies are not meant to offend but just to get the right picture across, this at times might seem offending to some people.
If I were you , I would ignore such issues and move on. But again its my perspective, might seem wrong to others.
Weigh the pros and cons and decide what you need to do.
All the best to you.
Regards
Gargi

From India, Bangalore
hiremath
Dear Mr. Vikas,
I suggest you to ignore this email sent by the manager and try to to find out your role you are offered from other sources or convince the same manager to get the information you wanted.
Regards
SSH

Jai1736

Dear Vikas
The treatment meeted out to you is really unfortunate. Professionals , especially those in the roles of selecting employees for the company and doing the job of company's image making and getting the company branded as a good employer in the market , need to practice lot of refined behaviour.
Let this incident not discourage you or make you angry any further. The better way would be to find out a few employess of the company and enquire from them about the job profile. I am very sure you will get to know , this way , a lot better than what you would been informed by the recruitment manager had he behaved in the proper manner.
Best of Luck.
Mohan.

From India
runaberry

Dear Vikas,
My suggestion to you is that you must report this to his superior as this not at all professional.
It is as if he is saying that it is his company and if you want to take his terms fine , otherwise leave.
Play smart , take the job after finding out from friends about the profile and then find out who this guy reports to and send him this mail.This way you will not loose anything.
But do report it.
Good Luck,
Runa

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.