Shailgiri

Dear all What is Blog? Help me to understand the term "Blog". Regards Shail Giri
From Nepal, Kathmandu
CHR

You can set it anything you want - you need to select the option you want on the blog registration form.
Guest View - Even people visiting the website will be able to view your blog
Member view - Only members will be able to view your blog
Private - Noone other than you will be able to view the blog.
Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
aguinn

Blog grew out of the term "weblog." These are becoming extremely popular worldwide, and I am encouraging all my clients to begin posting Blogs online, along with offering Podcasts. Why?

Communication is the key to the currency of knowledge. The more knowledge we offer online, the more visibility we offer to those who can use the knowledge.

Blogs are actually opening doors online for those posting them.

They offer additional search engine coverage and can be linked to other blogs posted online. The material can be provocative, insightful, or simply augment material, thoughts, concepts, or ideas which arise from a basic webpage.

You have the opportunity to limit the number of viewers of your Blog, or open it for comments from viewers and readers. I encourage my clients to leave their Blogs open for comments from others. Even if the comments posted are adverse to a position they have taken, the "Blogger" has the opportunity to comment.

Thanks to CiteHR for offering the opportunity to post a blog online. Just for what it's worth, I've added a signature line to my email directing people to my "Blog" and I've gotten comments from around the world!

Alan Guinn, Managing Director

GCG Online

From United States, Bluff City
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.