amirtha12varshini

Hi friends
For your Kind information please please do not post email id in your threads,Even though CITE HR bans new members not to post their email id's but some people who already in this forums are posting their id's or phone numbers, but it is misused by some one..Why am saying this is we are giving email id or phone numbers for useful purposes or seeking any help regarding our work related problems. That is we are seeking for guidance.But some give request in Social networking sites..and always disturbing us.If we get useful solutions It is well and good .But if it is misuse??????????? so be careful while posting your mail id's or phone numbers on any website. As a well wisher for all am posting this ..Any mistake kindly regret.. :(
My advice :
Before you post anywhere be sure you know what's going to happen to your email address when you do.
Thank you and Regards
varsha

From India, Coimbatore
boss2966

Thanks Varsha
Daily I am receiving some or other calls from our CiteHR friends for seeking advise. That's the reason I am giving my mobile No to all my posts. hereafter, as advised by you, I will restrain myself be giving my mobile No in future.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
boss2966

You can instruct to all our lady members to restrain Varsha All the best With warm regards S. Bhaskar 9099024667
From India, Kumbakonam
amirtha12varshini

Hi sir
Especially i published here for lady members only ..Am Advising them not too even attach their Resumes over here..Some people downloading that and giving tortures in the phone or mail id's ..Hope am i right
Thanks
varsha

From India, Coimbatore
PROPELLANT

what about the people been benefited by doing the same (posting their CV's and sharing nos.)?
I dont agree to this over prophylactic approach it always has been an individual's call whether to post their
contact nos. or CV's on the portal.
My suggestion is as a HR community be brave to deal with such ever prevaling non sense issues on individual
capacity, always call been yours? afterall its not a facebook with most of the people coming with a different
mind-sets!!

From India, Mumbai
amirtha12varshini

I agree with you what am saying not suits for all. but as precautionary measure i said this...Am asking to use the email id or number properly!!! NOT MIS USE IT.If it is good and producing good results no problem.My view is for those who mis use hope you understand
Thanks
varsha

From India, Coimbatore
QuaMPS

Hi Varsha,

despite a lot of traffic on the way to one's home-office & the frequent road accidents that happen on it because of some careless drunk-driving & rushing, I'm sure that no one stops using that road to go to the office or returning back to home.

My point is that even though our personal information (PI) can be mis-used unethically by a certain group, but only considering that, we must not refrain ourselves from providing it if it's helpful for even a single person. Instead of returning back to the Ancient & Uncivilized Age, we must be prepared to face the challenges of the Modern World.

We must be more careful & analyze the situation wherever extremely required to disclose our PI. For e.g., we must not post our PI in reply to the posts asking for it without giving their own identity, as many have done in the case of few posts in this site requesting Freelancers to provide their e-mails/contacts just for the empanelment, while the thread owner's identity remained in veil. Otherwise, we can provide the same in reply to the posts regarding clarification needed in posters' doubts & confusions in complex processes.

I hope that you & others have understood its importance by this.

Regards,

RR.

From India, Mumbai
rangaji

The discussion is going really serious.. cool ... as Varsha puts only MIS USE becomes problem..... not Mr USE...... All MIS take care
From India, Madras
amirtha12varshini

Hi rangaji ya you are right..i posted this thread especially for girls to look after this Regards varsha
From India, Coimbatore
Neelanjana Jain

Varsha is concern regarding female here is correct as it is not good for femalesto give no. but they can give there email id instead if they really want to help new HRs here . for this , one can create an separate id for advice purpose only and in that if you receive sth bad you can avoid that . i dont think people are so immature to behave in certain way ! this problem can be handled wisely.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.