No Tags Found!

pranav-kulkarni3651578
Hello, I joined a company this past year and have completed 1+ yr of genuine experience in an analyst/executive role, but while joining this, I have shown 3yrs of fake experience as a data analyst
3yrs- fake | 4.8LPA | no PF
1 yr - genuine | 8 LPA |
Now, I have a question about exactly how many years I should continue working in this company, and if I want to switch, I will not show this fake experience. I also want to know how to validate my future company's role and salary and explain how I got that much salary as a fresher. Please help me determine the best steps to take.

From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It is not as easy as removing a stain in your shirt.

For 1 year experience 8LPA cannot be justified. Better you remain to continue to be with the current employer for some considerable years so as to gain real time experience. But remember you salary will also be get revised every year.

Without knowing the salary benchmark for data analyst/executive in the industry we can't comment exactly how many years you should continue.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.