No Tags Found!

chahana-kothandapani
I got a job as a clerk in one PSB and another job as a PO from another PSB. I was unemployed while giving interviews for both. I was called for the clerk first. Also, the other PSB was uncertain about their decision to call candidates. So I took the job as a clerk. After joining, I was not satisfied, so I gave resignation after 4 to 5 days. My resignation was processed after 14 days, that is, my notice period was over. But then I rendered my resignation, and it is in process now.
My question is what other documents should I receive while getting the relieving letter?
I am certain I will be called from other PSB for PO in the near future. So should I mention this short stint as my experience. If so, what documents will I be in need to submit there ? If not, will they find out ?

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.