No Tags Found!

sanjeevkumar-dontul
Hello Someone please guide me with the leaves. what are the mandatory leaves should be given to employees as per law. and what type of leaves are mandatory. Thank you Sanjeev
From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

Leaves depend upon the nature of business, like factories, mines, plantations and shops and commercial establishments. Without knowing the nature of industry, you will no get an answer to your question. For a factory, mine of plantation only one kind of leave, ie, annual leave with wages or earned leave is available but for shops and commercial establishments there are earned leaves, casual leaves and sick leaves, but the number of these leaves hall vary from state to state. Even an organisation shall have different number and types of leaves for their branches in different states because the law governing the shops and commercial establishments are state laws and not not central law.
From India, Kannur
sanjeevkumar-dontul
Hello our company comes under Shop & Establishment in Mumbai. please guide me. Thank you
From India, Mumbai
Madhu.T.K

Hello please read section 18(3) of the Maharashtra Shops and Establishments (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Service )Act 2017 for details.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.