No Tags Found!

deva-reddy4567186
Hi Friends, I have an MBA with 2 years of experience in Generalist Activities, Attendance Management, And Payrolls. I am interested in exploring myself as an HR Generalist briefly. Which one is the Best training Institute in Hyderabad that can provide one month of training with placement assistance?

Deva Reddy.

From India, Bengaluru
lakshminarayana*06

I too need the training@ Hyderabad location as hr generalist with placement please advice & suggest the institute.
From India, Hyderabad
aussiejohn

I live in Australia some 9000 kms away from you.

If I can find the names of HR training establishments in Hyderabad, I am at a loss to understand why you cannot. I have grave doubts for your future employability if you are unable to do simple research. It is a skill that will be required in almost every job.

https://www.google.com/search?q=hr+training+in+hyderabad&rlz=1C1CHBD_en-GB&oq=HR+training+in+hy&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgAEA AYgAQyBwgAEAAYgAQyBggBEEUYOTIICAIQABgWGB4yCAgDEAAY FhgeMggIBBAAGBYYHjIICAUQABgWGB4yBggGEEUYPDIGCAcQRR g80gEINzc4NGowajeoAgCwAgA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.