No Tags Found!

bhardwaj_ch1

I am working as Officer Personnel & HR in limited comp. I want AICTE approved placments based Institute/college for MLW or MSW or MHRM from Gujarat State. If any1 has any info.,about with admission2009-11 info., please do reply
Regards,
Chanresh.

From India, Ahmadabad
farukshaikh

Dear bhardwaj,If you want to know about MLW course in Gujarat University so please call me on 9998022889.I have done MLW.
From India, Mumbai
bhardwaj_ch1

What about MLW from Saurastra Uni.? is ther placement? and as option, MSW from SP university Vallabh Vidhaynagar?
From India, Ahmadabad
bhardwaj_ch1

Faruk, Its better to reply in Thread only so that others will also get currect infor on that asked topic. :p
From India, Ahmadabad
farukshaikh

Dear Bhardwaj,
I have no idea for any other university but Gujarat University is best for MLW.
Placement is not important for you because you are already working in HR department so u have good experience.
Placement facility available in University but it is not effective. If you have knowledge and confidence than you will get best job.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.