No Tags Found!

rikka-anusha
Dear Friends, I am Anusha, and I worked as an HR in the NBFC industry for a period of 4 years. I am planning to start a new Recruitment Consultancy.
As I am new to this field, I need a Manpower Supply Agreement contract and proposal letter for it.
Could any of you please assist me with this?

From India, Hyderabad
raghunath_bv

Dear Anusha,

I can provide you with a basic template for a Manpower Supply Agreement contract and a proposal letter for your new Recruitment Consultancy. However, please note that it's always advisable to have a legal professional review and customize these documents according to your specific needs and the laws governing your jurisdiction. Here's a starting point for both documents:

Manpower Supply Agreement Contract:

[Your Company Letterhead]

Manpower Supply Agreement

This Manpower Supply Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into on [Date], by and between:

[Your Company Name], a Recruitment Consultancy having its principal place of business at [Address] (hereinafter referred to as the "Supplier"),

And

[Client Company Name], a company duly incorporated under the laws of [Country/State], having its registered office at [Address] (hereinafter referred to as the "Client").

1. Scope of Services:
1.1 The Supplier shall provide recruitment and staffing services to the Client as outlined in the attached proposal.
1.2 The Supplier agrees to supply suitable candidates to fill positions as requested by the Client.

2. Duration:
2.1 This Agreement shall commence on [Start Date] and shall continue in force until terminated by either party in accordance with the terms herein.

3. Payment:
3.1 The Client agrees to pay the Supplier the agreed-upon fees for each successfully placed candidate as outlined in the attached proposal.
3.2 Payment shall be made within [Number] days of receipt of an invoice from the Supplier.

[Include other necessary clauses such as confidentiality, termination, warranties, etc.]

Proposal Letter:

[Your Company Letterhead]

[Date]

[Client Company Name]
[Client Company Address]

Dear [Client Contact Name],

Subject: Proposal for Manpower Supply Services

I am writing to introduce [Your Company Name], a new Recruitment Consultancy founded by Anusha, who has over four years of experience in the HR sector of the NBFC industry.

At [Your Company Name], we specialize in providing comprehensive recruitment solutions tailored to meet the staffing needs of our clients. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to sourcing, screening, and placing qualified candidates who align with your company's requirements and culture.

We understand the importance of finding the right talent to drive your business forward, and we are committed to delivering exceptional service to meet your staffing goals efficiently and effectively.

Please find attached our detailed proposal outlining the services we offer, including our approach to recruitment, fee structure, and terms of engagement.

We are excited about the opportunity to partner with [Client Company Name] and assist you in building a strong and talented workforce.

Thank you for considering [Your Company Name] for your recruitment needs. We look forward to the possibility of working together and contributing to the success of your organization.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]
[Your Contact Information]

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.