No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello Sir,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek guidance and assistance regarding an issue I am currently facing with my EPFO exit date overlapping, which is affecting my career progression. Upon reviewing my EPFO portal records, I have noticed discrepancies in my exit date, which is causing overlaps and inaccuracies in my employment history. This issue has become a concern as it may impact my career opportunities and background verification processes.

To address this matter, I have already raised a grievance request through the EPFO portal, seeking resolution and correction of the exit date discrepancy. However, as the process may take some time, I wanted to inquire about the implications of this issue on my background verification clearance with potential new employers. Could you please advise me on the best course of action in this situation? Specifically, I am seeking guidance on whether the ongoing grievance request with the EPFO can be shared with prospective employers for background verification clearance purposes.

Your guidance and support in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. If there are any additional steps or documentation required from my end, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt assistance and guidance.

Sincerely,

Varun P

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx EPFO portal page.docx (291.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf EPFiGMS __ Current Status (3).pdf (56.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf EPFiGMS __ Current Status (2).pdf (52.3 KB, 0 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.