No Tags Found!

Virajalkari
Some time back, I visited the Aadhar centre to seed my mobile no. During this process, the operator made a typing mistake while entering my Date of birth. Next day i again visited & asked to correct it, Operator again filled the form with correct date of birth. But it was not reflected in my Aadhar. Still, my Aadhar shows the wrong DOB. On further enquiry i came to know from aadhar office that DOB change is allowed only once & i lost that chance because operator changed by correct DOB due to typing mistake. I tries all options at aadhar regional office for correction but they say now it can not be changed, I lost my chance to change it. Now EPFO has got correct DOB in their data base & aadhar has got wrong DOB in there database, Both are not matching. Will it create a problem while withdrawing my PF? If yes then what is the solution to it.
From India, Indore
bijay_majumdar

Epfo accepts only the date of birth shown in Aadhar,
You can change DOB as shown in aadhar through joint declaration form submitted to epfo.
Changing DOB in aadhar, will however require authenticated document.You can raise grievance complaints to aadhar portal for correction with appropriate application to them.

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.