Anonymous
I have 2 PF accounts due to my previous (A) companies messing up with PF contributions, I was unable to transfer my PF to my last company (B). Now I have quit my job and do not work for any company and I withdrew the PF from my last (B) company. I have worked with the HR of the company (A) and have the PF contribution sorted out. Now I want to withdraw my PF from company (A) but the PF portal shows only account no. Of company (B). I need advice on how to withdraw my PF from Company (A)
From Canada, Mississauga
raghunath_bv

Hi,

Here are the steps you can take to withdraw your PF from Company (A):
Gather Necessary Documents:
Your Universal Account Number (UAN).
KYC details (Aadhar, PAN, bank account details).
Your bank account details (for receiving the PF amount).
Contact the HR or PF Department of Company (A):

Explain the situation to them and ask for assistance in initiating the withdrawal process.
Check UAN Portal:

Verify Details:

Once logged in, verify if the details of Company (A) are correctly linked to your UAN.
Submit EPF Withdrawal Request:

If Company (A) details are not showing, you might need to get them linked. You can do this through your current employer, or contact the EPFO directly.

Track the Status:
After initiating the withdrawal request, you can track its status through the UAN portal.
Coordinate with Company (A):

Keep in touch with Company (A)'s HR or PF department to ensure they are processing your withdrawal request.
Resolve Any Issues:

If you encounter any problems or delays, follow up with the concerned authorities in Company (A) and the EPFO.
Tax Implications:

Be aware of the tax implications of withdrawing PF. Depending on the duration of your employment and the amount withdrawn, it might be taxable.
Keep Records:

Maintain copies of all communication, forms submitted, and acknowledgment receipts for future reference.

It's required to keep all parties involved informed and be patient, as the process might take some time. If you face any specific difficulties, it's advisable to consult with a financial advisor or reach out directly to the EPFO for guidance.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
nicholson-percy
Because the procedure might take some time, it is necessary to keep all parties involved informed and to exercise patience throughout the process. When you are confronted with particular challenges, it is recommended that you seek the advice of doodle jump counselor or make direct contact with the EPFO in order to get direction.
From United States, Ashburn
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.