No Tags Found!

Anonymous
A 1000-5000-sized company did a virtual recruitment last year during this month. And this time I was expecting a similar drive but found nothing. I badly want to join this company. When I asked the hr, they told me they don't have any open vacancies for freshers. Their on-campus hiring is going on right now. Is it a good idea to email a company's CEO to conduct a virtual off-campus drive like they did last year for freshers?
From India, Kochi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Recruitments are subject to requirement. It is not necessary for an employer to conduct virtual recruitment every year.

You cannot direct/ advise a CEO of a Company to conduct virtual recruitment for your sake. But there is nothing wrong in applying for the position of Fresher with that Company. You may forward the Resume to CEO but the probabilities of response can't be predicted either it may go unattended or you may receive thank you email.. it depends.

Instead of just forwarding the Resume just present the email in a unique way, narrate how you are different from other fresher's who are available plenty in the market , you special skills to perform the work etc. It all depends how for you will be to able to prepare and email a unique job application. It should be distinct job application vary from mundane job applications.

Wish you good luck !

From India, Madras
PlKj
Is it a good idea to send my resume to the CEO of a 1000-5000 sized company to request a fresher job opportunity at his company? I have been contacting HR for a long time and they are saying they don't have any fresher vacancy. An employee told me their on-campus recruitment is going on. I badly want to join the company. Is it a good idea to request the CEO for a job opportunity? Will it affect my image in front of the HR?
From India, Kochi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Repeated post. https://www.citehr.com/643061-sending-request-ceo-conduct-virtual-recruitment-drive.html For better response please use same thread.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.