No Tags Found!

Amita_Sharma
Hey frenzz,
i m fresher in HR i wanna make my career in HR only, but i m nt gettg entry..:cry: i jst wana ask dat as an fresher i will nt get enry:-???? if yes den how?? plzz help me.. where evr gon 4 an interview dey want experinced only:sad:

From India, Mumbai
ankitchaturvedi

Dear Amita,
In this recession period, there are no jobs available for freshers because company wants an experience person who can take out new policies and help the companies to tackle the recession situation...
As far as jobs are concerned, kindly log onto job portals and check out the opening.....there are many openings in the portals...
If you are not getting any company job right now, i would suggest you to opt for any recruitment consultancy as it would clear your concept on recruitment and selection and will give you some confidence....and as and when there is any opening you can go for the company job....
for any further query you can contact me....
Regards
Ankit

From India, Mumbai
gcmadhan
hi.... I am Madhan, i am also suffering with the same recession problem. its hard to get a good job at this time. i guess. if u come to knw any vacancies do inform me... madhan
From India, Madras
lkanaharaju
Hi,
I am Lavanya i have completed my MBA in HR through distance in anna univ, its very hard to work and study i really dont understand whu they ask for regular and experienced, only when i get a chance i can prove myself. is there any HR manager in chennai who can recruit a fresher and give a chance, we do have skills. i am a senior sysstems analyst i have 4 yrs of exp but want to become a HR. please give me a chance. i have uploaded my resume

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc resume lavanya.doc (46.0 KB, 1753 views)

nimz8802
HI,
I am Nimisha Gupta and currently pursuing PGDM from IMS, Ghaziabad. i am a fresher and want to make my career as a top notch recruiter. please guide me how to look out jobs for this sector, also i have got one offer from Appco group for the post of management trainee but have no idea how this company is. kindly advise me should i go for this or not .information about other job opprtunities is highly welcome.

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CV nimisha.doc (46.5 KB, 1106 views)

shiva.amudapuram@gmail.com
being the fresher in h.r which fields i should be perfect ,in order to get good oppurtunities.sure i will work hard and utilize my time.plzzzzzzzzzzz help
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.