CHR

Hello to all Members,
We are moving into the next phase of improving our community platform here at CiteHR. For this we need inputs from members of the community about what features we should develop. Tools and features that would be most useful for all of us here.

Here are some ideas shared till now:

- Compliance Wiki : A wiki platform to create write-ups on various compliance requirements in various industries, states and countries.
- Job Board : A simple subscription based job board to get companies to be present and more involved in discussions.
- Company specific queries : FAQs for company related questions.
- Member connect : Introduce members who have similar interests and create a platform for them to connect.

Any comments on these ideas or any new suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
rkn61

Inputs like Information of Training programs on HR, Legal (Statutory laws) by leading institutions, viz. NIPM, ISTD etc.could be shared in this platform, for the benefit of aspiring HR professionals. This will hep them to attend such programs.

To create a file /folder for keeping important HC/SC judgements on disciplinary punishment, service matters, bonus, gratuity etc for easy reference.

From India, Aizawl
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Chief Administrator (CHR),

Thanks for raising a post to obtain feedback from the members of this forum. The major challenge for Citehr is to raise the quality of the posts. The quality needs to be raised on two counts.

Firstly, the method of asking the questions. The posts are raised without giving any background information. Otherwise, the posts are raised by demolishing the grammar. Either way, unwittingly, the egregiousness of the posts comes to the fore. The poor quality of the posts staves off the senior HR professionals from this forum. I know a few senior members felt their stature could be demeaned by associating with the forum and they have stopped posting their comments.

Secondly, most of the posts belong to Personnel Management (PM) and not from HR Management per se. On reading the posts, one gets a feel that PM still rules the roost in India and its evolution into HR Management is yet to take place. About 90-95% of queries just belong to PF, ESI, Notice period, etc.

Rather than having tons of insignificant posts, if a worthy post on subjects like OD, employee training, employee engagement etc. is raised a week, the forum will be able to attract talent.

In summary, whatever the tools are introduced, whether these can attract the talent is a challenge. Attracting talent is a challenge for almost all HR professionals. It is the talent that goads the organisation. The challenge to the forum of HR professionals is no different!

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
CHR

@Dinesh - Thank you so much for the well thought out suggestions. I think you are right with all that you have mentioned.

The issue of quality of posts is something that is a constant struggle - and the only way to deal with it is to edit and correct the posts individually as moderators - I spend quite a chunk of my time in doing that. The background information, most times have to be gathered by follow-up questions - as not everyone is a great writer and many times it is tough to express the entirety of the problem at the get-go. The seniors just need to be patient and help new comers learn to ask the right questions and provide complete information.

One of the primary purpose of CiteHR is to document and curate facts and experiences from seniors and content creators so that the process of Human Resource Management is simplified. I think the depth of new discussion topics can probably be improved if we ourselves seed those conversations. We may hire some professional moderators who can work as researchers to help answer some of the questions which are related to specific topics on compliance and organisational development and also seed some new discussions on current issues.

@Rkn61 - Thank you so much for your suggestions - I think a section to list out current programs is a good idea. Does anyone have any idea on what kind of numbers these programs are able to gather?
About your suggestion on File/Folder - we are developing the library section to be able to have that feature - where you will be able to categorise your threads and files into folders and easily share them.

My request to everyone is to assess if any of the ideas mentioned in my first post is something that can be useful to the community here - things that will remain useful as time passes and attract new talent onto this platform. Also share services or features you use on other websites.

Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
Ram K Navaratna

Dear CITEHR

I suggest publication and posting of latest innovations in entire HR gamut's, selected best practices by individual professionals, organist ions, educational institutions will add vale
2. Now a days most talked is AI, Machine learning, data management also help members
3. Research studies (not very much academic) on innumerable HR /IR /TRNG/Dev issues.
4. Selected case studies examples fo innumerable preventive measures on Unrest, attrition, retention, savings, transformation, contents publications
5. Every month selected industry sector general and specific issues which will help all.

Ram K Navaratna
HR Resonance

From India, Bangalore
CHR

Two new feature additions:

Members Section - This page now display the list of the most appreciated members, the city list and the all time greatest leaders.

Library Section - This page allows you to see a list of all you participation and easily search for particular threads. Easy icons to copy or directly share the post link.

Please take a look anf share your feedback or suggestions.

Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
raghunath_bv

Dear Chief Cite HR
You might have noticed my postings in this cite on various HR matters like Organisational Chart, Skill Matrix, KPAs & KPIs, HR policy on Startups, Hotel Industry, Manufacturing & Business Sectors,. Travel Policy, Sexual Harassment Policy and Industrial Safety policy with a view to help members to acquaint with the varied topics..
Also, you might have noticed that I am replying to several mails received in this cite to mitigate their difficulties and help them to acquaint to their positions.

Regards,

From India, Bangalore
CHR

Dear Dr. Raghunath, Of course, I have noticed your postings. They are always quite crisp and wonderfully itemised.
The member list has your name highlighted on the monthly most appreciated page.
All pages on the member directory are completely automated and are calculated based on the number of posts and appreciations received.
Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
gaurish

Dear CITEHR

I suggest,
1. Promotion activities for highest number of attachment downloaded post.
2. Ranking system of members for contributions.
3. Ranking system of members for Entries.
4. Virtual HR event
5. Certification / Courses

From India, Panaji
gaurish

Dear CITEHR I suggest, page for state wise statutory updates.
From India, Panaji
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.