Anonymous
How can you keep track of Holiday Requests?
From Nigeria, Abuja
christine-idoniboyeobu
Hello everyone, I'm new to this platform and appreciate the resources here.

As a HR in a healthcare agency my manager has asked me to create a process where I can track all holiday requests and have employees aware of who is on holiday and what dates are free to book for a holidays.

You see, as a healthcare agency our employees work on shift basis as carers. Can i get some help with how to manage this.

Thanks in anticipation.

From Nigeria, Abuja
sonika744

I am glad to introduce you to Empxtrack - a cloud-based human resource management system. You may use Empxtrack attendance and shift management software to track employee absences and upload a holiday calendar.

The software allows you to set up rules for regular work hours, undertime, overtime, and configure group based weekends, shifts, holiday calendar and much more.

Employees can use the system on day-to-day basis to mark their attendance, submit leave requests, and view holiday calendar. This will surely help your people to know about planned absences of their colleagues working in immediate work circle. Employees can even check availability of their colleagues before scheduling a meeting through event calendar.

You may implement Empxtrack to map your attendance process and workflow as per your company’s policy.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.