Samridhi_Sahal

I have dual employment in my profile due to not getting properly relieved . And i have to get terminated from my new company also . I am not blacklisted because they understood it was not done intentionally but they didnt have solution to this. Now what about my career will i get a new job ? Which experience i should mention in my resume .
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Where ever possible try to get relieved properly from employment. Also should join other company after officially relieved by the past employer. What was the period of employment with both Companies ? Whether to mention in the resume or not depends on the total service period /whether PF is deducted or not etc ..

From India, Madras
Samridhi_Sahal

First company i have worked 1 year 6 month and new company it was 1and half month. I didn’t get the salary of last month from my company still they didn’t released me .
From India, Bengaluru
Samridhi_Sahal

Pf is deducted for last month from both the companies.
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

In that case PF UAN number should be there. So better don't hide the past employments. Try to contact the HR of first company and request for proper relieving politely. See if you can make payment in lieu of shortfall in notice period if the employer accept it.

From India, Madras
Samridhi_Sahal

I want to ask should i get a new job , i mean are there companies who accept it , because my new employer have tried reaching the previous company hr but they are not replying only. So there's no solution to it but i want to ask about future employment. What has to be done to find a new job.
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, I would suggest you to disclose the fact honestly and try rather than hiding it
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.