No Tags Found!

muntasir-mahmud1
Hello everyone, Hope you are all doing good.

I am planning to start a Roster plan for my team in production. My team consists of 14 people, so 10 seats can work every day for 8 hours.
My question is, if any employee in the Roster plan takes leave for one day, how do I switch or manage his/ her leave?
My employees are entitled to 10 sick days leave. So if he takes a sick leave he is entitled to that leave. However, I need to have 10 seats working on that day and I also want to provide sick leaves to them.

Example Scenario :
Employee A : Works during Sunday - Thursday
Employee B : Works during Tuesday - Saturday

Requirement :
Employee A : Plans to take leave on Sunday(during his workday).

Action :
Instead Employee B will work on Sunday during his Regular Weekly Leave day.
So basically I plan to switch the leave of Employee B and Employee A, since Employee B will be free to work on Sunday as he has his regular week leave on that day thus can switch his leave with Employee A. On the other hand, Employee A will work on Employee B's Workday, and Employee B get a leave on that day.

Issue :
So If they switch leaves, Employee A is actually not getting the sick leave, which he is entitled to as he is swapping and working on his regular leave day and missing out on the sick leave he applied for.

So, I am requiring a solution and help from you guys on how to manage sick leave and its issues during a Roster plan.

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.