No Tags Found!

rajsapbsc

Dear Friends,

I need you help.

My company is planning to implement a 2 days week-off plan and we are having difficulty to make it a success in manufacturing division for our staff. I have been working for this and I have got a solution too, but not completely. I would like to ask your help for the same.

This is the scenario:

The company is into Mfg construction chemicals, covered in an area of 100,000 Sq meters with 6 plants, 110 workers, Operators & engineers (07Nos) and a production manager.

All the engineers are trained to handle all the stations, but one Engineer has to be always in the day shift as he looks after Erp systems.

So Now, leaving the manager aside and ERP guy; we have 5 engineers who have to come in a rotational shift (3 shifts) and look after 6 plants. We need it to be done for 5 days.

I have planned in such a way that engineers will work on the all the days taking their 2 days week off, without any extra cost, by taking weekoff as per roster system.

I need ur help to modif my schedule and guide me accordingly. Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.

Thankyou

Mr Amrut

I want to implement a 5 days working plan (schedule) and it will be on rotatiobnal baberotational I would like to present my company scenario. Please see the schedule attached and help me out.

Mr Raj

Production Executive

From Saudi Arabia, Dammam
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls IMPLEMENTING NEW DUTY SHIFT SCHEDULE.xls (47.0 KB, 2936 views)

k_gopal53
see 2 day oof in a week is not good u can also shift the day off the every week.i mean to say that For example A employee is having a dayoff on thrusday in the firstweek of november in the second week he will be having on any otherday.we must compulsolry shift they arenot admin employees to have a specfic day off.whn we shift it every tey will also feel happy.the second thing i saw is u must give 2 w/off in a week its absolutely wrong make an shifts like8am to2pm 2pm to 8 pm and in the night 8pm to 8 am
any help u can on mobile

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.