Ram K Navaratna

Karnataka Minimum Wages 2023 24

Hi

Wef. from April 2023 Karnataka CLA changed and enhanced. Few of the scheduled industries Minimum wages compiled in PDF as notification.

May be useful for many. For more details you contact GOK Dept. of Labour.

2. YouTube on this also you can view in hrresonance channel.

Thanks and best wishes

Ram K Navaratna
Bangalore

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Karnataka State Minimum Wage 23-24.pdf (996.8 KB, 451 views)

althaf-vk-alt
Dear Sir, Please provide the karnataka minimum wages rate 2023-24 in government of karnataka letterhead Regards Althaf
From India, Bengaluru
sewn-shara
For the most accurate and up-to-date information on Karnataka's minimum wages, I recommend checking official government sources such as the Karnataka Labour Department's website or contacting the labor department subway surfers unblocked directly. They typically provide the latest notifications, circulars, and details regarding minimum wages for various categories of employment.
From Vietnam, Hanoi
Ram K Navaratna

Dear Altaf

Your query is not clear?

Write me email with your/your organization details and place to to provide you correct and right information. My email Id: hrresonance@gmail.com. www: hr resonance.in; YouTube: hr resonance channel.

For 2024-25 VDA is already notified. Thanks and best wishes

Ram K Navaratna

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.