No Tags Found!

Anonymous
My boss asked me to prepare a speech regarding presentation of gift to some of my colleagues and send to her .. please someone
From Nigeria, Lagos
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Speech for what occasion ? Is it a send off party for your colleague ?

I as a individual don't mind to provide you a draft. But you might get struck during the course of speech if you try to memorize and present it by heart.

For send off speech generally we need to recall the contributions of the employee during his/her stint with the company, accomplishments, how they are unique from other employees etc.

So why not you can prepare a speech and present here so that we can improvise the same?

Once you prepare by your own it would be easy for you to present.

Also if you are delivering for first time you should be confident because for many public speaking is so scary.

From India, Madras
rkn61

For 'Send-off' purpose, it is suggested that you may issue a letter, to be signed by your
Chief, Need to mention that you are cherishing his/her service with the company/cherish
some of his/her major achievements during his/her service, with the company.

If you plan to organize a function for this, you can hand over this letter with a momento and/or
wrap him/her a good shawl, and make him/her sit comfortably on the dais and then you can go ahead by addressing few words about the outgoing employee

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.