No Tags Found!

Pandey976
Hello sir, I need your advice.
I resigned from company A on 28 jan 2022 but still getting paid for 3 months. I joined another company B on 28 feb 2022. After a month on 14 April my BGV got failed due to dual employment which I was not doing. I was in contact with company's A's HR to deactivate my account.

In meanwhile I got a better opportunity and changed to other company C on 9th may. I absconded company B but they paid me for may and relieved me on 7 June 2022.
I have all email conversations from company A and fnf recovery letter, what amount they paid me monthly got deducted with my fnf amount, so net pay was zero.
Now I am joining company D, in their BGV I am showing as working for 3 companies at a time, which I was not.
So, according to papers here I joined company C on 9th may 2022 and left company B on 7 June 2022.
What should I do, can you please help me with that?

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.