No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Can my current employer find out about my new employment (which is as a trainee only, PF number is created but, only professional tax is paid, and PF won't be deposited until the next 6 months Dec, that's when I become a full-time employee)?
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You are just starting your career. Why you want to ride two horses at same time?

You have not mentioned whether the current employer is covered under PF. If so, then you will be expected to use same UAN number with the new employer and there will be clash between two PF Accounts, both active at a time. Irrespective of whether PF contribution is credited or not the PF number will be linked with your UAN no. which will expose your Act to your current employer.

From India, Madras
Anonymous
Whats the best option now. As my previous employer could find out and layoff me so I resign in my old org and continue in new ?
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Either new company or old company, which ever is best for you stick with one Company which will be always good for you. You need to decided based on opportunity for career growth, position, remuneration etc.

From India, Madras
NK SUNDARAM

Imagine you are the owner of a company and your people are moonlighting..consequently your turnover, profitability, etc are nosediving. Somebody is sharing your business data with your competitors, Your purchase department is compromising on quality when they source material for your company. You found out this unethical practices going on under your nose one fine day... just suddenly. Imagine your state of mind at that moment!

Best wishes

From India
umakanthan53

It is not clear whether the guilty feeling of indulging in a knowingly unethical practice of forbidden moonlighting or the fear of being caught prompted the anonymous friend to raise this question. Whatever it be, it is now clear that he is not faithful and honest to both the employers. In case he successfully resigns his present regular job that might be of relative insignificance to pursue the traineeship in the other better organization, what is the guarantee that the prospective employer would take it lightly if his dual employment comes to his knowledge later? Efficiency, effectiveness etc., are relative in the realm of employment whereas honesty is an absolute trait of a person seeking employment under some one else for his livelihood.
The poster should remember the proverb - " A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush! ".

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.