divya_tandon

Hello HR professionals,

Can anyone help me with PHR or SPHR study material? If located in Delhi NCR I can collect it or can pay for the shipment?

Also, I would like to know if there are any exam centers in Delhi NCR. I contacted HRCI via email and they said they don't have any test centers in India for these tests but, their website tells otherwise? Anyone who has given this test in India???

PHR/SPHR professionals please do comment..... Any tips on how to save money and pass this exam...?

aussiejohn

If this course is important to you, then pay and do the appropriate course. It is an investment in your future.

As for passing the course, that's the easy part. Study, study and more study. Do the research and complete the assignment work set for you to do, and don't expect others to do it for you. You will be useless to prospective employers if you have just passed an exam with no understanding whatsoever of the course material, and skills you will need for a job in HR. We already have way too many people here doing HR jobs they have no understanding of.

Do the right thing and you have a world of possibilities open to you in a fulfilling and interesting career in HR.

From Australia, Melbourne
divya_tandon

Aussiejohn- I believe in investing and not in wasting resources. My research brought me to know that some people were selling their PHR/SPHR books on this website. Do you have quality PHR/SPHR material for me to buy?
I do agree that one should study hard and not expect others to do it for them and that's how I passed my MBA with double major and a doctorate with flying colors. However, I do believe in giving back to the society and always donated my books after I conquered my milestone.

PS: I already have an interesting career in HR. Hopefully, you will give a more constructive and helpful suggestion next time.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.