No Tags Found!

Mohamed Munawar

Dear fellow members, My question is relating to Basic Details change functionality under Employee Provident Fund Member Portal.
Kindly provide your valuable input.

Question: On member portal >>> Manage >>> Basic Details, If the member choses to update Name/DOB/Gender and selects any of the previous employer for attestation/approval, then will the same details be also corrected and reflected on the PF records/Member ID of that approving/attesting Employer?

Purpose:
An Employee wants to transfer PF online from previous company, however he has updated his name on Aadhar after joining our company and the same has been updated on his UAN via basic details change request on member portal - Approved by us, the present employer.

When we try to apply for PF transfer via member portal, and Select details of previous accounts (which are to be transferred), his old name appears on member name (ie. the name before he updated Aadhar). This may prove to be a hindrance and the Transfer Claim may get rejected by EPFO. Inorder to avoid this risk, I was wondering if the member can update his previous service details via basic details change functionality with approval from previous employer online, Without the need of submitting any offline joint delcaration forms from the previous employer.

I hope my question is clear, perhaps too detailed. Open to any technical corrections and insights. Kindly share your thoughts.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Trivandrum
Advocate Prem Chanda Yadav

You can apply for transfer. it will get transfer.
From India, Mumbai
Mohamed Munawar

I shall go ahead and try it. Thankyou for the suggesstion.
From India, Trivandrum
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.