kamakhyaa-narain-singh
Can anyone help me with few assignment questions of ISTD batch 87 (questions attached). I am new to this line and don’t have any idea that how to frame the answers. Kamakhya
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf null.pdf (339.6 KB, 21 views)

aussiejohn

If you are having problems with assignments, then your first port of call is your professor or tutor to seek advice.

The answers to these questions should be reflected in the lectures, and course reading material you have been given. You would also be expected to utilise your institution's library to do relevant research.

You cannot expect members here to give you answers to questions which you are required to work out for yourself as part of you learning journey. You will become a much better HR practitioner by making the effort to learn and build your knowledge and skills. That way you become a much more valuable person when it comes to filling job vacancies.

From Australia, Melbourne
learningnovo

I agree with John.

You need to connect with your ISTD trainers or some other mentor and seek guidance.

How will you implement what you are learning if you do not know the theory.

Connect with me and I shall be able to provide guidance to you.

From India, Delhi
upd123
You may get in touch with the faculty who is teaching your batch.

Your batchmates or seniors also will be in a position to help you. Best way is to attempt yourself and submit for review.

Dr Yogesh Kumar Upadhyay

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.