Mohana Murali
Hi All, Just wanted to show you all how INDIA was 100 yrs back Regards Murali
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc historical_art_pics_113.doc (882.5 KB, 1124 views)

inderpal_recruit
Nice pics... The picture identified as the schoolboy, however, is not that of a schoolboy. The boy is holding a bag used to carry water (known as mushk) and not a school satchel. Regards, Inderpal
From India, Mumbai
maxne

yes he is!!! Murali... :wink: :wink: :wink: must have wondered what they are trying to do... that’s why he’s got a frightful look... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
From India, Madras
Mohana Murali
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ya exactly max Hi Rudra, just open the attachment thats enough its in the form of word doc so just click on the attachment on open to view it Thanks & Regards Murali :) :)
From India, Bangalore
moischiano

Interesting to a non-Indian like myself...I know India has got such arich history but this is astounding...I need more on India..a great country. Imoisili

Mohana Murali
Thanks a lot :) :) :) :) (Gowtam, Pandu, Jeroo, Samuel, Ravi, Moischiano, Soumi, Surendra, Gnani, Nanda, Manish & Sreeram ) :) :) My Pleasure Regards Murali :) :) :)
From India, Bangalore
Vani Mullapudi
Hi, Really nice posting. Thanks. I’m just wondering what people might be commenting after 100 years when they see current pictures at that time. Imagine..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Regards, Vani
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.