No Tags Found!

raddie

hi guys,,
A very gud morning to everyone on the forum...Well i have a doubt cud anyone throw some light on the question that i have to ask????
Why do the watch depict 10:10 (time) in all the ads that they show??????
Pls answer this question for me
Thnx
Rads

From India, Madras
loveswetha@rediffmail.com

To my knowledge it is the time when Mr. Kennedy was shot dead. that is the reason all the watch manufacturers kept the time in the watch as 10:10. Regards Anu
From India, Madras
raddie

Thnk u i guess even i felt the same but the person who posed me thsi q is not accepting the answer let me chk out teh answer and get back with his version by evening. Thnx for the help.
From India, Madras
scare_crow

chr has given good reason..but actual thing is the time 10:10 brings out correct sign( tick mark) & itz a sign of a smile( customer will alwys remain happy....i knw this as my dad works for HMT(HINDUSTAN MACHINE TOOLS) ITZ a watch making company.
regards
scare_crow 8)

From India, Mumbai
raddie

Thnx a lot Vishal u hit a bull’s eye... ocz when i told the answer to my friend he said finally u got it rite.. Thnx for all the help anyways it was nice information.... Rads
From India, Madras
Atomleaf

Hi guys
I was really thinkin.... its the time Mr.John Kennedy was shot... time displayed in ADS..from then ... for rememberance....
from now let me assume it in Vishal's way...i think that would be the best reliable source... coz it came from a biggest Watch manufacturer of India and World's only maker of winding watches(presently)..... even my friend is a PRO at HMT.
:D :D :D
Regards

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.