No Tags Found!

Munna2
Dear Sir/Madam, I've been facing mental harassment due to the below issue. Need your respective suggestions &advice.

I'm working in Pvt Bank for the 6 years where I've joined in Senior Manager grade. Usually, 3-4 years are sufficient to get the elevation to the next level. Unfortunately after 5 years also I didn't elevate. On 6th I made all-time performance and expected this time also but to my surprise I haven't received my long due promotion. And no supervisor has no answer for the same.

Later on, in June month I thought of moving to another organization due to my financial obligations and in search of the same. On 6th my group head visited our place and my problem has presented to him. On the same night, I received one mail from our central audit department and asked that "do u have any other income sources apart from salary" and I replied nothing apart from salary.

After two days same audit person has mailed and asked that - you have any business in the name "Munna export import Institute" and why the financials of the same has not disclosed to the bank.

Replied to the mail : Munna Export import Institute was my facebook name page and created before joining to the bank(2015, where in I have joined in bank in 2016) to book marking any new terminology or new words. And just posted only two posts which are not related to bank and the same page was not accessed for the last 5years also. Which is not business page in reality on in virtual also.

Now on June 27th finally I informed to my supervisors to move out of the organisation as I good offer and they started negotiating and somehow it didn't workout. And i thought of resign from the bank on 29th June.

Unfortunately, on 29th June I've received Show cause notice stating &citing the above facebook page issue and they mentioned it as business which is not disclosed to the bank. In this why can't we take action on you? Again I've replied to the committee as it's a business page and asked them to provide if you have any proof of income if i received.(even one rupee)

No reply received till date and my resignation site was blocked for the last 45 days.

I have an offer with another organization and to join on 27th Sep.

Plz advice what to do.

From India, Hyderabad
KK!HR

This is a complex situation. Since the resignation site is closed, you cannot submit your resignation online, so send a hard copy of your resignation, either through personal delivery or by regd. post with acknowledgment due. It cannot be denied.
As regards the merit of your issue, nobody is understanding the facts and there lies the problem. In banks, the unions are strong, request the local leaders to intervene. In case nothing works out, you may have to involve the local Labour Officer, pl be prepared to write to him.

From India, Mumbai
shrs1

Since you have already resigned from the bank, you can go ahead and join the new company. Send your resignation through email and also through hard copy to the bank and keep an acknowledgment with you. the resignation should be as per the terms and conditions of your employment with the bank. Since you know that you have not done any business during your work with the bank then you don't have to worry.

From
Radius Enterprise Solutions, Mumbai

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.