No Tags Found!

ankush-teshwar
I got selected in SBI and resigned on 8 March 2021 from my present job i.e. Assistant Manager at public sector bank and with proper rules and regulations like NOC and experience certificate from Corporate office. On the day of the exit interview i.e. 25th March 20121 I received a "Show Cause" explanation memo letter regarding some past activity which I answered and submitted on 31 March 2021. Now this the third month of my notice period and the zonal authority delaying the matter regarding the explanation memo and I have to join there on 1 June 2021 at anyhow. Please suggest some effective solution for the matter.
From India, Lucknow
KK!HR

Since you are presently in a Public Sector Bank, there would definitely be rules and regulations on the matter is to be processed. You can follow up with HR Department and submit a copy of your explanation, which should set the ball rolling, if it is not already in motion.
From India, Mumbai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ankush, What follow up have you done on your application? Have you sent the reminder? If the reminder is not answered then you may escalate the matter still upward. Thanks, Dinesh Divekar
From India, Bangalore
ankush-teshwar
Yes sir I am continuously following my matter and as my last fate of service is 8 June 2021 but still no acceptance of my resignation is there. As HR told due to decision on my explanation memo matter got delayed and after vigilence clearance relieving will be done. Its getting late. Kindly suggest some effective ways for the resolution.
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.