No Tags Found!

Narender Kumar
Hi Team,

I need small help , my name is registered with one of foundation and that is majority of the work free medical support for poor people so main share holder is my friend and I am just supporting..

My issue s I need to join company next Jan 17 in one of the MNC. But that foundation I am not active participate just supporting purpose my friend was created..is there any issue for my carrier in it field Kindly suggest your opinion on this

From India, Hyderabad
Sudhapradheep

Hi,

I hope you are volunteering in that foundation for social cause. You will have employment status in that foundation only if you are an employee and if you are drawing salary for the support you provide.

If not definitely this will not affect you career.

From India, Mettupalayam
Narender Kumar
Yes I am not draw any salary but my friend only majority of share holder 90% and I just 10% ...
From India, Hyderabad
Narender Kumar
I am not a active person and just back of the support they added with my name as a director member list, If in case any issue on my joining on MNC?
From India, Hyderabad
Sudhapradheep

Hi, Do not worry it will not cause any issue with your employment. It is a personal service you provide for the benefit of society, moreover you are not a salaried employee.
From India, Mettupalayam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.