yogendra85

Respected Members, Greetings of the day !!!!

Subject : Guidance on Complicated: PF Transfer case

I need valuable guidance from you, with respect to above said subject matter kindly guide me on below-complicated transfer settlement case. of my Ex. Colleague.

My friend Mr. Bipinbhai was working with reputed organization for 8 year his LWD was July 2016, For better understanding we call organization name as "A" after leaving from "A" Organization he was joined in "B" Organization from Aug 2016 in same organization company has change his name, and according to company name and structure change company generated another PF account for their all associates hence Mr. Bipinbhai's anaother PF account number generated under same.

Mr. Bipinbhai transfer his B Organization First PF Account number amount to his Second newly generated PF account number and same amount has been transferred in his newly generated PF account number. (still his old "A" Company's PF transfer amount not credited in his B organization 1st PF account number)

In earlier Mr. Bipinbhai also process his previous "A" organization PF transfer claim to his B organization 1st PF account number. but unfortunately the transfer settlement claim was delay due to some technical issue at PF department.

Now the problem is that after Bipinbhai's B organization transfer claim done (1st Pf account number to 2nd newly generated PF account) his previous A organization PF amount credited in his B Organization "1st PF account number - which amounts already transfer in his newly generated PF account number". Now Mr. Bipinbhai processes the transfer claim for his B organization 1st account to 2nd account but from PF department rejected his claim and rejection reason said that it is already transferred but in his 1st PF passbook still amount show which is transfer from his previous organization.

I hope you understand this case, this case is a little complicated, and awaiting your favorable response for settled this case.

From India, Rajkot
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.