No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello sir I'm Bhavani working in a private organization Due to the 2nd wave of corona I'm taking long leave but my organization not accepted and they suggested me to take Maternity to leave so I've applied for maternity leave But my organization paying average salary for this month. can anyone suggest me is there any rule for paying average salary? otherwise, how can I ask my organization to pay full salary as per maternity benefit? please I need your valuable suggestions.?
From India, Bengaluru
KK!HR

Maternity leave is not a substitute for long leave on account of corona situation. Unless the maternity conditions are met, one cannot get the benefit of the MB Act 1961.
As per Section 4 [(1) a woman employee is entitled for the payment of maternity benefit at the rate of the average daily wage for the period of her actual absence on this account. The average daily wage has to be computed as the average of the woman's wages payable to her for the days on which she has worked during the period of three calendar months immediately preceding the date from which she absents herself on account of maternity.

From India, Mumbai
Bhanudiddi
Sir I'm sorry to mention that I'm currently 6th month pregnant that's the reason I've asked management for long leave due to corona but they suggested me to take Maternity leave.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.