No Tags Found!

Anonymous7717
I am asked to resign from XYZ bank as I submitted a fake relieving letter to ABC company, ABC Company was not responding and I am getting reminders for relieving letter so I make it my own, as I already worked in ABC for 8 months after I worked in DEF company for 5 years and then I joined XYZ bank, I was asked to resign from XYZ bank after 5 months and I was immediately relieved with 3 days to notice only.
Will other banks hire me?

From India, Ahmedabad
umakanthan53

Though apparently the termination of your contract of employment with XYZ bank seems to be purely on your resignation, you may be asked by any prospective employer to explain the reason for such a quick exit. Even if they hire you, the XYZ may give the feed back in case of BGV that you are not dependable because of the fake relieving letter you submitted. It's also possible that they do not give any negative feed back as such out of compassion.
Always honesty is the best policy. Avoid such falsification in employment matters in future.

From India, Salem
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.