No Tags Found!

R.VENUGOPAL

As per latest notification by Karnataka Labour Department for 2018-19, for Shops and Establishments is divided into Four Zones...viz.
Zone-I : Notified Areas under Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike
Zone-II: Other Parts of the State Notified Areas Under Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike other than the areas mentioned in Zone-I
Zone-III: All District Other than Areas Notified in Zone-I and Zone-II
Zone IV: All other parts of the states other than Areas Notified in Zone-I, Zone-II and Zone-III.
Can anyone the BBMP Notified Areas for the entire Karnataka (City,Town,.....wise) Zone wise details which will help for fixing the wages of the employees working in Various Areas of the state.

From India, Chennai
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr venugopal BBMP Means "Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike" applicable only for Bangalore-Capital of Karnataka.The Jurisdiction of BBMP is only Bangalore
can you please let me know in which place your Employees are working/Location of office/Type of Establishemnt

From India, New Delhi
R.VENUGOPAL

Hi Srinath
thanks for your immediate.response..
we are having branches at Hubli, bellary, Belgaum, hospet, davangere, Mysore and shivamogga.
can you specify zones for the above places..
if notification copy is made available...it will be very helpful...
regards
venu

From India, Chennai
R.VENUGOPAL

Mangalore also we are having a branch
From India, Chennai
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Venugopal, Please refer to the Notification which you have already mentioned in your question.
Zone-II (All other Municipal Corporations in the State) is applicable for your offices as mentioned by you

From India, New Delhi
R.VENUGOPAL

hi Srinath Hospet??? is it a municipal corporation???? pls reconfirm venu
From India, Chennai
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Venugopal Hospet??? is it a municipal corporation???? Please note that Hospet is a taluk. there is Hospet city Municipal Council
From India, New Delhi
villivalam.narasimhan@gmail.com

What about Bannerghatta - Homadevanahalli / Sakalavara under which zone this area fall under. Please guide. Regards V Narasimhan
From India, Bangalore
michael-shetty

Where can i find city wise list falling under which zone Karnataka state
From India, Bengaluru
vijaya-kumar1
jigani industrial area which zone it will come.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.